Furthermore, when you receive this violin, it will be fully set up for you. The bridge will be in place (the correct place as many bridges are often misplaced and affect the sound). The bridge has been hand sanded and measured to ensure the proper string placement and distance to have the best sound.
- Violin top is hand carved solid spruce and violin back is hand carved solid maple – unlike some lesser quality violins that are made out laminated wood which affects the tone of the instrument
- Hand graduated of the violin top and back
- Real inlaid purfling on both the violin top and back (unlike some lesser quality brands where the purfling is drawn rather than carved and inlaid)
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Rosewood tuning pegs and chin rest
- Fitted with steel strings
- Shop adjusted in USA
A note about the violin materials:
The violin’s parts are made from different wood materials. Spruce and maple are essential woods. Rosewood pegs and chin rest add a touch of warmth in style in addition to easier tuning (pegs). The denser Ebony wood for the fingerboard is durable and gives the violin the best sound when compared to non-ebony fingerboards.
- Wood violin bow
- Octagonal Hardwood stick
- Ebony frog with mother-of-pearl eye
- Silver-plated copper wire grip
- Nickel-silver screw
- Light weight design and covered with nylon for additional protection against rain or drink spills.
- Deluxe suspension cushion design – large soft cushions for back and neck areas of the violin absorb shocks and movements during transit and accidental drop.
- French fitting interior protects violin from excessive movement while in transit
- Velcro neck strap and soft neck support hold the violin securely from movement
- Violin neck/head area is large enough to hold shoulder rest
- 1 accessory compartment for storing rosin, strings, etc.
- Outside pocket for holding music and accessories
- 1 adjustable shoulder strap is included; allows for over the shoulder carrying – carrying violin to lesson, school or orchestra practice is made easy
- Black exterior
ALL ACCESSORIES YOU NEED
- Digital Tuner
- Collapsible Shoulder Rest
- Full Complete Extra String Set (Only 4/4 and 3/4 Sizes)
- Premium Rosin
This exceptional violin comes with a 5 Years Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
PLUS..This special violin has a 60 Days NO RISK FULL CASH BACK – No questions asked Guarantee. Just ship the full package back and we will refund you the full package price on the order.
The violin is available in many sizes allowing students at all ages to start learning and playing at a very affordable price. The reach of a child’s arm is different from an adult’s or an older child’s arm reach, and so different sizes of violins are needed to accommodate different types of players.The different sizes available for this model are:
1/4 – Age 4 to 7 years old with an arm length of 17.6 to 20 inches.
1/2 – Age 6 to 10 years old, with an arm length of 20 to 22 inches.
3/4 – Age 9 to 11 years old with an arm length of 22 to 23.5 inches.
4/4 or Full Size Violin – For violinists age 9 and above with an arm length of 23.5 and up. This is the size for adults as well.
Covered by a 5 year warranty.
Need extra protection? Want peace of mind for future instances of damage from drops? Add Drops coverage with your purchase (See above for Drops option)
Financing for purchases $99 and above is available through PayPal Credit. We also accept financing through Synchrony Financial for purchases $499 and above. Give us a call at 1-800-860-4077
Why Buy From InstrumentalSavings?
Family is the core of our business.
We are a small, family-centric company who have families’ needs in mind.
We have the right people to support you.
Our family is a team of professionals with specialized expertise in addressing your individualized concerns regarding musical instruments.
Your package comes with complete needed essentials
Keep your instrument in top condition with free accessories.
You’ll have the peace of mind.
Being an authorized dealer for many brands, we deal directly with the manufacturer and suppliers of the instruments we offer online.
Whatever you say is important to us.
Customer feedback is critical for the success of our company. Give us a call at 1-800-860-4077 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to serve you!